- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Louanne M. Gensemer, 65, in first E.A.R.S. group
Louanne M. Gensemer, 65, of Denver, passed away Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013, at Lancaster General Hospital.
She was born in Denver to the late Leroy G. and Verna E. (Ernst) Gensemer.
Louanne was a member of St. John’s UCC, Denver. In 1970, she was one of the first 10 participants in the E.A.R.S. program, a shelter for mentally and physically handicapped people. She loved to play solitaire, solve hidden word puzzles, bingo and watch TV Land.
Louanne is survived by her brother: Robert E., husband of Doreen (Earhart) Gensemer of Denver; four nieces: Stephanie, Jennifer, Trista and Mykayliah; two nephews: Dustin and Dakota; and six great nieces and nephews.
A graveside service was held on Feb. 26 at the Fairview Cemetery Annex, Steinmetz Road, Denver, with Rev. David Brumbaugh officiating.
Memorial contributions in Louanne’s memory may be made to Ephrata Area Rehab Services (E.A.R.S.) 29 Cloister Avenue Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.