- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Louella Martin Nolt, Infant, New Holland
Louella Martin Nolt, four months and 14 days, of New Holland, passed away Monday, Aug. 25, 2014, at home. She died of spinal muscular atrophy and had been ill since birth.
She was born in Upper Leacock Township, the infant daughter to David B. and Melva B. (Martin) Nolt of New Holland.
Surviving in addition to her parents are paternal grandparents: Floyd and Jane (Burkholder) Nolt of New Holland; maternal grandparents: John Mark and Etta (Burkhodler) Martin of New Holland; maternal great-grandmother: Ann Mary (Nolt) Burkholder of Ephrata; maternal step great-grandmother: Katie (Martin) Martin of New Holland; three sisters: Janette M., Dorothy M. and Linda M. Nolt, all at home.
Louella was preceded in death by two sisters: Luanna, who passed away in July 2007, Elaine who passed away in 2012; a brother: Floyd Ray; and maternal great-grandfather: George Burkholder.
A viewing will be held on Wednesday, Aug. 27, from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m., at the late residence, 254 Peters Rd., New Holland. Funeral services will be Thursday, Aug. 28, at 9 a.m., from the late residence with further services at 9:30 a.m., at Groffdale Mennonite Church (Groffdale Conference). Interment will take place in the adjoining church cemetery. Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.