- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Luis M. Rodriguez, 71, former NYC police officer
Luis M. Rodriguez, 71, of Ephrata, formerly of New York, N.Y., passed away Sunday, April 28, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Luis was the husband of Esther (Bonefont) Rodriguez.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by three daughters: Michelle, wife of Eric Stuart of Leola; Millie Rodriguez of Waynesboro; and Mia, wife of Bruce Craft of Manheim; a son: Luis M. Rodriguez, Jr. of Ephrata; 11 grandchildren; and two sisters: Aurea Mujica and Gloria Alvarez, both of Long Island, N.Y.
Luis was a New York City Police Officer and a member of Big Apple Region Car Club of New York City.
He will be missed by his family and friends.
Friends were received at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals on May 2 and 3 followed by funeral services at Gravenor’s with Pastor Bill Haughery officiating. Place of interment was in Cedar Hill Cemetery, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com