- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Luis M. Rodriguez, 71, former NYC police officer
Luis M. Rodriguez, 71, of Ephrata, formerly of New York, N.Y., passed away Sunday, April 28, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Luis was the husband of Esther (Bonefont) Rodriguez.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by three daughters: Michelle, wife of Eric Stuart of Leola; Millie Rodriguez of Waynesboro; and Mia, wife of Bruce Craft of Manheim; a son: Luis M. Rodriguez, Jr. of Ephrata; 11 grandchildren; and two sisters: Aurea Mujica and Gloria Alvarez, both of Long Island, N.Y.
Luis was a New York City Police Officer and a member of Big Apple Region Car Club of New York City.
He will be missed by his family and friends.
Friends were received at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals on May 2 and 3 followed by funeral services at Gravenor’s with Pastor Bill Haughery officiating. Place of interment was in Cedar Hill Cemetery, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com