- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Lyda Mae Moyer, 75, formerly of Denver, worked at Hope Hosiery, enjoyed dancing
Lyda Mae Moyer, 75, formerly of Denver, died Aug. 23, 2014, in Conestoga View, Lancaster.
Born in Brecknock Township, a daughter of Howard G. and Lyda Mae (Thompson) Beck, her husband, John E. Moyer, died Aug. 5, 1988.
She was a member of Muddy Creek Lutheran Church, Denver, and worked at Hope Hosiery Mills, Adamstown and Denver. Lyda enjoyed cooking, baking, crocheting, dancing, fishing and camping.
Surviving are her daughters: Diane L. (Ernest J.) Steffy, East Earl, Deborah L. (Keith A.) Craley, Reinholds, Deanna L. Moyer, and Dawn L. Brendle, both Denver; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; sisters: Mary Jane Beck and Edith M. Newman, both Denver; and brothers: William H. (Dorothy) Beck, Denver and Harry R. (Deb) Beck, Mohnton.
Siblings Howard “Buster” Beck and Fern Gangaway predeceased her.
Services will be held Wednesday, Aug. 27 at 11 a.m. at Good Funeral Home, Reamstown with a viewing one hour prior to the service. She will be interred in Memory Gardens, Ephrata.
To offer online condolences to the family, visit goodfuneral.com. Arrangements by Good Funeral Home, Reamstown.