- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Lyda Mae Moyer, 75, formerly of Denver, worked at Hope Hosiery, enjoyed dancing
Lyda Mae Moyer, 75, formerly of Denver, died Aug. 23, 2014, in Conestoga View, Lancaster.
Born in Brecknock Township, a daughter of Howard G. and Lyda Mae (Thompson) Beck, her husband, John E. Moyer, died Aug. 5, 1988.
She was a member of Muddy Creek Lutheran Church, Denver, and worked at Hope Hosiery Mills, Adamstown and Denver. Lyda enjoyed cooking, baking, crocheting, dancing, fishing and camping.
Surviving are her daughters: Diane L. (Ernest J.) Steffy, East Earl, Deborah L. (Keith A.) Craley, Reinholds, Deanna L. Moyer, and Dawn L. Brendle, both Denver; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; sisters: Mary Jane Beck and Edith M. Newman, both Denver; and brothers: William H. (Dorothy) Beck, Denver and Harry R. (Deb) Beck, Mohnton.
Siblings Howard “Buster” Beck and Fern Gangaway predeceased her.
Services will be held Wednesday, Aug. 27 at 11 a.m. at Good Funeral Home, Reamstown with a viewing one hour prior to the service. She will be interred in Memory Gardens, Ephrata.
To offer online condolences to the family, visit goodfuneral.com. Arrangements by Good Funeral Home, Reamstown.