- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
M. Mae Elser, 102, member of Lititz Wesleyan Church, Re-Uzit volunteer
M. Mae Elser, 102, formerly of Clay Township and Lititz, passed away on Sunday, June 22, 2014 at Lancashire Hall in Lancaster.
Born in Linglestown, Mae was a daughter of the late George and Ida (Cassel) Zettlemyer. She was a member of Lititz Wesleyan Church and volunteer at the Ephrata Re-Uzit store.
Mae is survived by two sons: Wilbur S. Elser, husband of Helen, of Lancaster, and Eugene K. Elser, husband of Betsy, of Lititz; three grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents, Mae was preceded in death by her sister: Amanda Slackie.
Funeral services will be private and at the convenience of the family. To offer condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements entrusted to Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.