- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
M. Mae Elser, 102, member of Lititz Wesleyan Church, Re-Uzit volunteer
M. Mae Elser, 102, formerly of Clay Township and Lititz, passed away on Sunday, June 22, 2014 at Lancashire Hall in Lancaster.
Born in Linglestown, Mae was a daughter of the late George and Ida (Cassel) Zettlemyer. She was a member of Lititz Wesleyan Church and volunteer at the Ephrata Re-Uzit store.
Mae is survived by two sons: Wilbur S. Elser, husband of Helen, of Lancaster, and Eugene K. Elser, husband of Betsy, of Lititz; three grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents, Mae was preceded in death by her sister: Amanda Slackie.
Funeral services will be private and at the convenience of the family. To offer condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements entrusted to Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.