- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Mae Miller, 90, cafeteria worker, active in church
Mae F. Miller, 90, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, Jan. 12, 2012 at the Ephrata Community Hospital after a brief illness.
Mae’s husband, the late C. Gehman Miller, passed away in 2003. Mae was born in Lancaster on Feb. 14, 1921, daughter of the late Raymond and Susan (Buckwalter) Fellenbaum.
She worked in the cafeteria at Bergstrasse Elementary School in Ephrata for 16 years and was a Head Start volunteer after her retirement. Mae was a very active member of Bethany United Church of Christ in Ephrata.
She is survived by a daughter: Carol Ann, wife of Steven Flick, of Sinking Spring; one grandson: Jared Good, of Lititz; and one granddaughter: Jacy Good, of White Plains, N.Y.
In addition to her husband and parents, Mae was preceded in death by her daughter: Jean M. Good; son-in-law: Jay Good; and brother: Charles Fellenbaum.
Funeral services will be held on Jan. 21 at 3 p.m. at Bethany United Church of Christ (UCC), 140 E. Main St., Ephrata, with the Rev. Stephen Erikson officiating. Interment will be in Old Bethany Cemetery, Bethany Road, Ephrata.
Donations to honor Mae’s memory may be made to Bethany UCC, 140 E. Main St., Ephrata, PA 17522.
To offer condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.