- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Margaret (Doster) Eckhart, 96, Ephrata, member of Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church
Margaret “Muckie” (Doster) Eckhart, 96, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, Aug. 3, 2014, at Ephrata Manor.
She was born in Ephrata (Lincoln), daughter of the late Stewart and Emma (Shirker) Doster and was the wife of the late Frank Eckhart.
She was a member of Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Margaret is survived by two granddaughters: Jean Hess of Jericho, Vt., and Sue Wright of Annapolis, Md.; and six great-granddaughters.
In addition to her parents and husband; Margaret is preceded in death by a daughter; Peggy Lou (Eckhart) Hess, who died on March 11, 2014.
Funeral service and interment will be private at the convenience of the family. A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 16, at the Donecker Chapel at Ephrata Manor, 99 Bethany Road, Ephrata.
Memorial contributions in Margaret’s memory may be made to the Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1331 West Main Street, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.