- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Margaret Weinhold Lange, 90, wood carving crafter
Margaret Weinhold Lange, 90, Luther Acres, Lititz, passed away Monday, June 3, 2013.
Margaret was born in Fivepointville, but spent most of her life in Florida. Several years ago, she and her now deceased husband, Gene Lange, moved back to Lancaster County.
Margaret is survived by a daughter: Joyce Crawford of Tallahassee, Fla. and step-son: John Lange and his wife Joyce of Gramby, Conn. Margaret has five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. She is also survived by two sisters: Ethel Sikorsky of Lancaster and Ruth Sensenig of Ephrata; and three brothers: Mike Weinhold of Bowmansville, Melvin Weinhold of Fivepointville and Jim Weinhold of West Lawn.
Margaret and Gene spent many years wood carving and going to craft shows with their creations. Margaret was a member of the Bible Fellowship Church in Ephrata.
Funeral services were June 11 at the Bible Fellowship Church, Ephrata, with Pastor Ralph Soper officiating. Burial followed at Pine Grove Mennonite Cemetery in Bowmansville.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.