- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Marie Kelley, 98, store clerk at W.T. Grant Store
Marie Kelley, 98, of Lancaster, formerly of Ephrata, passed away peacefully Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013 at Conestoga View Nursing Home.
Her husband, the late Walter F. Kelley, passed away Nov. 8, 1977.
Marie worshipped in the Lutheran faith and was a sales clerk at the former W.T. Grant Store in Ephrata for 15 years. She enjoyed keeping up with current events, playing Bingo, and visiting with her family.
Surviving is one son: Michael E. Kelley, husband of Tamara (Rabold) Kelley of Millersville; one grandson: Patrick Kelley of Providence, R.I., and two sisters: Beth, wife of Donald Krchmarik, of Redondo, Calif. and Ruth White of Lincoln, Neb.
In addition to her husband, Walter, Marie was preceded in death by her parents: Jacob and Elizabeth (Roh) Younger; one sister: Emma Enright and two brothers: Jacob and John Younger.
Funeral services were held Aug. 10 with the Rev. Timothy L. Craven officiating. Place of interment was at Cedar Hill Cemetery, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.