- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Marie Kelley, 98, store clerk at W.T. Grant Store
Marie Kelley, 98, of Lancaster, formerly of Ephrata, passed away peacefully Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013 at Conestoga View Nursing Home.
Her husband, the late Walter F. Kelley, passed away Nov. 8, 1977.
Marie worshipped in the Lutheran faith and was a sales clerk at the former W.T. Grant Store in Ephrata for 15 years. She enjoyed keeping up with current events, playing Bingo, and visiting with her family.
Surviving is one son: Michael E. Kelley, husband of Tamara (Rabold) Kelley of Millersville; one grandson: Patrick Kelley of Providence, R.I., and two sisters: Beth, wife of Donald Krchmarik, of Redondo, Calif. and Ruth White of Lincoln, Neb.
In addition to her husband, Walter, Marie was preceded in death by her parents: Jacob and Elizabeth (Roh) Younger; one sister: Emma Enright and two brothers: Jacob and John Younger.
Funeral services were held Aug. 10 with the Rev. Timothy L. Craven officiating. Place of interment was at Cedar Hill Cemetery, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.