- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Marilyn K. Gooden, 71, Lititz, former secretary
Marilyn K. Gooden, 71, of Lititz, passed away Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Brethren Village.
She was born in Fort Monmouth, N.J. to the late Clarence and Elouise (Talbett) Kingston.
She is survived by two daughters: Wendy L. Perillo, fiance’ of Barry Schwab of Ephrata; Amy L., wife of Drew Deeter of Doylestown; two grandchildren: Kaitlin Claire and Samuel William and a sister: Marjorie, wife of Paul Wickersham of Simsbury, Conn.
Marilyn worked as a secretary for Hartford Business Machines in Connecticut. She enjoyed her family, especially her grandchildren, her dog Charlie and cross stitching, reading, playing cards and trivia.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Marilyn’s memory may be made to the American Heart Assoc., 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.