- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Marilyn K. Gooden, 71, Lititz, former secretary
Marilyn K. Gooden, 71, of Lititz, passed away Friday, Aug. 23, 2013, at Brethren Village.
She was born in Fort Monmouth, N.J. to the late Clarence and Elouise (Talbett) Kingston.
She is survived by two daughters: Wendy L. Perillo, fiance’ of Barry Schwab of Ephrata; Amy L., wife of Drew Deeter of Doylestown; two grandchildren: Kaitlin Claire and Samuel William and a sister: Marjorie, wife of Paul Wickersham of Simsbury, Conn.
Marilyn worked as a secretary for Hartford Business Machines in Connecticut. She enjoyed her family, especially her grandchildren, her dog Charlie and cross stitching, reading, playing cards and trivia.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Marilyn’s memory may be made to the American Heart Assoc., 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.