- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Marion F. Nagle, 61, was secretary at Elanco Chiro.
Marion F. Nagle, 61, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, May 31, 2013 after a lengthy illness.
Marion was a longtime Ephrata resident and worked as a Secretary for Elanco Chiropractic, Inc. of Ephrata.
She is survived by her son: Jack Nagle of Akron; two sisters: Dianne, wife of Robert L. Martin of East Earl; and Sandra, wife of James Grubb of Denver; one brother: Richard L. Sweigart, husband of Linda of Denver; and one step-brother: Gary Meckley, husband of Robin of Lititz.
Marion was preceded in death by her son: Kevin M. Nagle; her father: S. Harry Sweigart; step-mother: Janet Sweigart; her mother: Joanne and step-father: Robert Meckley.
Funeral services were held June 4 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals with the Rev. Dave Musselman officiating. Place of interment was Hammer Creek Mennonite Cemetery, Lititz.
Donations in Marion’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.