- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Marion F. Nagle, 61, was secretary at Elanco Chiro.
Marion F. Nagle, 61, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, May 31, 2013 after a lengthy illness.
Marion was a longtime Ephrata resident and worked as a Secretary for Elanco Chiropractic, Inc. of Ephrata.
She is survived by her son: Jack Nagle of Akron; two sisters: Dianne, wife of Robert L. Martin of East Earl; and Sandra, wife of James Grubb of Denver; one brother: Richard L. Sweigart, husband of Linda of Denver; and one step-brother: Gary Meckley, husband of Robin of Lititz.
Marion was preceded in death by her son: Kevin M. Nagle; her father: S. Harry Sweigart; step-mother: Janet Sweigart; her mother: Joanne and step-father: Robert Meckley.
Funeral services were held June 4 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals with the Rev. Dave Musselman officiating. Place of interment was Hammer Creek Mennonite Cemetery, Lititz.
Donations in Marion’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.