- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Marion Weis, 86, Ephrata, worked as a translator
Marion Weis, 86, of Ephrata, formerly of Akron, and Brooklyn, N.Y., passed away Friday, Nov. 15, 2013 at Ephrata Manor, where she resided.
Marion was the wife of the late John P. Weis, who passed away in 2002 and daughter of the late Peter O. and Sophia P. (Taras) Tatarin.
She worked as a translator and worshipped in the Greek Orthodox Faith.
Marion is survived by two grandchildren: Maj. James O’Sullivan, USMC of Philadelphia and Jill E. (O’Sullivan) Nixon, wife of Adam Nixon of Aldie, Va.
In addition to her husband and parents, Marion was preceded in death by her daughter, Donna O’Sullivan.
Funeral services will be held at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St., Ephrata, at 11:15 a.m. Nov. 21 with Father Andriy Rabiy officiating. Friends will be received from 10:45 to 11:15 a.m. at the funeral home.
Interment will follow at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, East Hanover Township, Lebanon County.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.