- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Marjorie L. Groff, 77, nurse at Mount Hope Home, also did mission work in Zimbabwe
Marjorie L. Groff, 77, of Ephrata, died peacefully on Wednesday, April 12, 2017, at Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was a graduate of the Polyclinic Hospital Nursing School in Harrisburg. She served as a nurse for three years at the Phumula Mission Hospital in Zimbabwe. She worked for many years as an evening charge nurse at the Mount Hope Home near Manheim.
Her nieces and nephews remember her as a loving aunt. Her husband, David, died in 1977.
She is survived by her sister: Janet H., wife of John K. Stoner, of Akron; and her stepmother: Erma Hoover of Mechanicsburg.
Services were held April 18 at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church. Interment was in the Hernley Mennonite Cemetery.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.