- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Mark Wenrich, 48, Ephrata, Wilbur Chocolate employee
Mark E. Wenrich, 48, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, Dec. 30, 2011 in Colorado.
He was born in Ephrata to Eugene H. and Christine C. (Wolfersberger) Wenrich.
He was a member of Mohler Church of the Brethren, Ephrata. Mark was a very caring person and enjoyed NASCAR (especially Mark Martin), computers, watching Buffalo Bills football and hunting. He also enjoyed baking. Mark worked at Wilbur Chocolate, Lititz.
In addition to his parents, Mark is survived by a son: Justin; a daughter: Katrina; paternal grandmother: Dorothy Wenrich, of Ephrata; two sisters: Diane C., wife of Ricki L. Buchter, of Stevens; and Barbara A., wife of Eric W. Snyder, of Reinholds; a brother: Barry L. Wenrich, of Ephrata; several nieces and nephews; and his beloved cats.
A viewing was held at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata, on Jan. 7 with Pastor Carl Brubaker officiating. Interment took place in the Mohler Brethren Cemetery.
Family requests that memorial contributions in Mark’s memory be made to the funeral home to help cover funeral expenses, Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., P.O. Box 92, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.