- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Marlene Z. Weidman, 80, Martindale native, crafter
Marlene Z. Weidman, 80, of Lancaster, went home to be with Jesus Saturday, July 20, at Conestoga View.
Born in Martindale, she was the daughter of the late Clayton and Mary Zinn Getz, and was married for 60 years to Leroy Weidman of Leola.
A member of the Family Worship Center in Baton Rouge, La., she was also a member of Voganville Salem Evangelical Church. She enjoyed camping and doing crafts. She was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
Survivors include her husband: Leroy; a son: Phillip (Kimberly) Weidman; daughter: Brenda (William) Sprecher; grandchildren: Josiah, Jeremiah and Nathaniel Sprecher; and Phillip, Clayton, Brandon and Courtney Weidman; 11 great-grandchildren; brother: Robert (Joanne) Getz and a sister: Grace Getz.
Funeral services were held July 23 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial was in Emanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Brickerville.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Conestoga View, 900 E. King St., Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.