- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Marlin W. Straub III, Akron, 54, NTNBCA machinist
Marlin W. Straub III, 54, of Akron, is now at rest after passing away at home Sunday, April 15, 2012 with his wife and his dog Speckles by his side.
Born in Perth Amboy, N.J., he was the son of the late Marlin W. Straub Jr. and Mary K. Reigle Straub. He was the husband of Virginia Lynn Earhart Straub.
He was a maintenance machinist at NTNBCA Corp., Lititz.
Besides his wife, he is survived by: two sons: Marlin W. IV, husband of Jamie Straub, of Quarryville; Robert Allen Straub, of New Mexico; two grandchildren: Julia Elizabeth and Hunter William; six siblings: Sharon, wife of Patrick Eckert, of Mountville; William Renninger, of Lancaster; Mary, wife of Marlin Gene Kover, of Manheim; Melissa, wife of Sino Curreli, of Mt. Joy; Donald, husband of Robin Whitaker, of Middleburg; and Mindy, wife of Joshua Brought, of New Berlin.
Private services will be at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Ephrata Cancer Center, 460 N. Reading Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
For more information, visit furmanfuneralhome.com.