- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Martin E. Neubaum, 50, goldsmith, rebuilt cars
Martin "Marty" E. Neubaum, 50, of Reinholds, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2013, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Harrisburg to the late Edward and Francis (Talbert) Neubaum.
Marty worked as a Goldsmith for Van Scoy Jewelers. He was a 1982 graduate of Wilson High School. Marty was a lifetime member of the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA). He enjoyed rebuilding cars, NASCAR, racing, hiking and loved his dogs.
He is survived by a son: Cory E. Neubaum of Reinholds; a daughter: Megan F., wife of Dan Ditzler of Ephrata; a brother: Larry E., husband of Josette Neubaum of Hummelstown; two sisters: Audrey Neubaum of Allentown and Joyce Neubaum of Easley, S.C.
A visitation will be held Oct. 4 from 5 to 6 p.m. at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, 533 Walnut St., Denver, followed by his memorial service at 6 p.m.
Memorial contributions in Marty’s memory may be made to the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA), 501 W. Governor Rd., Hershey, PA 17033.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.