- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Martin E. Neubaum, 50, goldsmith, rebuilt cars
Martin "Marty" E. Neubaum, 50, of Reinholds, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2013, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Harrisburg to the late Edward and Francis (Talbert) Neubaum.
Marty worked as a Goldsmith for Van Scoy Jewelers. He was a 1982 graduate of Wilson High School. Marty was a lifetime member of the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA). He enjoyed rebuilding cars, NASCAR, racing, hiking and loved his dogs.
He is survived by a son: Cory E. Neubaum of Reinholds; a daughter: Megan F., wife of Dan Ditzler of Ephrata; a brother: Larry E., husband of Josette Neubaum of Hummelstown; two sisters: Audrey Neubaum of Allentown and Joyce Neubaum of Easley, S.C.
A visitation will be held Oct. 4 from 5 to 6 p.m. at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, 533 Walnut St., Denver, followed by his memorial service at 6 p.m.
Memorial contributions in Marty’s memory may be made to the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA), 501 W. Governor Rd., Hershey, PA 17033.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.