- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Mary Ann Martin, 37, Stevens, homemaker
Mary Ann Martin, 37, of Stevens, died Wednesday, Feb.13, 2013 at her home following a lengthy illness. She is survived by her husband, Glenn M. Martin.
Born in Martindale, she was the daughter of David and Mabel (Zimmerman) Horning of Martindale.
She was a homemaker and a member of Muddy Creek Mennonite Church.
Surviving in addition to her husband and parents are four children: Lyndon Jay, Kaylene Joy, Janice Elaine, and Glenda Jean, all at home; and five siblings: Marlene, married to Earl Witmer, Leola; Mervin, married to Alta Horning, Martindale; David Ray, married to Regina Horning, Iowa; Elaine Anne, married to Loren Nolt, East Earl; and Rosene, married to Gerald Martin, New Holland.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Glenn Horning, and a nephew: Glenn Eugene Witmer.
Her funeral was held on Feb. 16, at her late home with further services at Muddy Creek Mennonite Church with Bishop Titus Martin officiating. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. The Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill is in charge of arrangements.