- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Mary Ann Martin, 37, Stevens, homemaker
Mary Ann Martin, 37, of Stevens, died Wednesday, Feb.13, 2013 at her home following a lengthy illness. She is survived by her husband, Glenn M. Martin.
Born in Martindale, she was the daughter of David and Mabel (Zimmerman) Horning of Martindale.
She was a homemaker and a member of Muddy Creek Mennonite Church.
Surviving in addition to her husband and parents are four children: Lyndon Jay, Kaylene Joy, Janice Elaine, and Glenda Jean, all at home; and five siblings: Marlene, married to Earl Witmer, Leola; Mervin, married to Alta Horning, Martindale; David Ray, married to Regina Horning, Iowa; Elaine Anne, married to Loren Nolt, East Earl; and Rosene, married to Gerald Martin, New Holland.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Glenn Horning, and a nephew: Glenn Eugene Witmer.
Her funeral was held on Feb. 16, at her late home with further services at Muddy Creek Mennonite Church with Bishop Titus Martin officiating. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. The Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill is in charge of arrangements.