- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Mary Ann Martin, 53, Ephrata Manor worker
Mary Ann Martin, 53, of New Holland, passed away Monday, March 19, 2012, at her residence.
She was born in Leola to the late John and Nora (Weaver) Martin.
Mary Ann was a member of Pleasant Valley Mennonite Church, Ephrata. She enjoyed music and her pet dog, Tiny. Mary Ann worked in private homecare and also at Ephrata Manor and Landis Homes.
She is survived by four brothers: Melvin W., husband of Ella (Nolt) Martin, of Ephrata; Ivan W., husband of Anna (Hurst) Martin, of Penn Yan, N.Y.; John W., husband of Mary (Auker) Martin, of East Earl; James W., husband of Alma Z. (Reiff) Martin, of Ephrata; three sisters: Mabel W., wife of John W. Nolt, of Newville; Esther W., wife of Noah Newswagner, of Martinsburg; Ada Mae, wife of Eugene M. Martin, of New Holland; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be held March 22 at the Pleasant Valley Mennonite Church, 140 Pleasant Valley Road, Ephrata, at 10 a.m. with Bishop Larry N. Weaver officiating. Burial will take place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.