- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Mary Beaver, homemaker, hospital phone operator
Mary Louise Beaver, 89, of West Lawn, passed away Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013, at the Reading Hospital & Medical Center.
She was born in West Reading to the late William and Luella M. (Hartman) Hagy and was the wife of Richard S. Beaver for 68 years.
Mary Louise attended West Lawn United Methodist Church. A graduate of the Wilson High School class of 1942, she was a homemaker and also a former telephone operator at the Reading Hospital for many years. She enjoyed cross stitching and cooking as hobbies.
In addition to her husband, Mary is survived by a son: Michael R., husband of Jean (Burggraf) Beaver of Denver; a sister: Anna Marie Hagy, Pennsylvania; and a grandson: Andrew Michael Beaver.
She was preceded in death by a brother, Robert Hagy.
Private services and interment will be held at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.