- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Mary E. Woods Johns, 73, G&T Industries retiree
Mary E. Woods Johns, 73, Lancaster, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at Manor Care Health Service, where she had been a guest for the past three years.
Born in Indiana County, she was the daughter of the late Ernest and Annie Lambing Woods and wife of the late Louis L. Johns, Sr., who died in November 2004.
Mary retired from G&T Industries in Leola in 2002.
She enjoyed spending time with her family.
Surviving are three sons: Louis L. Johns, Jr., of Willow Street; Douglas W. Johns, of Ephrata; Brian M. Johns, of Lancaster; two daughters: Cynthia M. Watkins, wife of Jeff, of Ephrata and Tammy L. Schickel, wife of Paul, of Lancaster; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren and one great-great grandson. Also surviving are three sisters and two brothers.
Services and interment will be private at the convenience of the family. To share your fondest memories of Mary, visit lifecelebration.com.