- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Mary E. Young, 78, Denver resident
Mary E. Young, 78, of Denver, died Friday, Dec. 2, 2011, at Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was the wife of Hubert B. Young, with whom she shared over 58 years of marriage. Born in Dilworthtown, she was the daughter of the late Charles C. and Elsie Brown Clark.
She enjoyed spending time with her family, especially her children and grandchildren.
In addition to her husband, Mary is survived by a son: Hubert B. Young Jr., of West Chester; two grandchildren: Kyle T. Leyng, of Phoenixville; and Casey E. Mitchell, of Downingtown; and a sister: Elsie Mae Powell, of West Chester.
She was preceded in death by a daughter: Valerie K. Mitchell; and three brothers: Mahlon Clark, Charles R. Clark Jr. and Robert M. Clark.
A funeral service was held on Dec. 6 at the Founds Funeral Home Inc., West Chester.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Heart Association, 1617 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 700, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Online condolences may be made at foundsfuneralhome.com.