- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Mary Helen Goodall, 75, former registered nurse
Mary Helen (McInnis) Goodall, 75, formerly of Denver, passed away Friday, April 26, 2013, at Garden Spot Village, New Holland.
She was born in Bangor, Maine to the late Helen (McDonough) McInnis and was the wife of the late Oakley C. Goodall, who died in 2006.
Mary was a member of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church, Ephrata. For many years, she worked as a registered nurse at Dr. Laukaitis office in Reinholds. Mary enjoyed knitting, traveling, family and friends.
She is survived by her four sons: Jim Goodall of Aiken, S.C.; Mike, husband of Donna (Allen) Goodall of Beverly, Mass.; Steve, husband of Susan (Brown) Goodall of Florence, S.C.; Joe, husband of Jill (Cinader) Goodall of Clarkston, Mich.; a daughter: Cindy, wife of Jeff Gehman of Denver; grandchildren: Liz, wife of Chris Weitzel; Amanda Gehman; Jess and Kelly Goodall; Eileen, wife of Scott Dougherty; Steve Goodall; Kyle, husband of Jamie Goodall; Kathryn, wife of Derek Buie; Joanna Goodall; Alex and Anna Goodall; great-grandchildren: Kyleigh, Ryanne and Gavin Dougherty; and a sister: Ruth Whitten of Brewer, Maine.
A visitation will be held May 4 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, 533 Walnut St., Denver, followed by funeral services at 10 a.m. with Rev. Timothy L. Craven officiating. Interment will take place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions in Mary’s memory may be made to American Cancer Society-Lanc. Co. Unit 314 Good Drive Lancaster, PA 17603.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.