- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Mary Jane Kurtz, Ephrata, Dutchmaid Inc. employee
Mary Jane Kurtz, age 90, a resident of Ephrata Manor and formerly of Ephrata, died Saturday, Dec. 3, 2011 in Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Ephrata, a daughter of the late Roy L. and Helen V. (Stohler) Haldeman. Her husband, "C. J." Kurtz, died Feb. 24, 2007.
A 1939 Ephrata High School graduate, she was a member of Bethany United Church of Christ, Ephrata, and had been employed in the office of the former Dutchmaid Inc., Ephrata.
Surviving are sons: James L., husband of Fran Kurtz, of Akron; and Thomas J., husband of Nancy (Clupper) Kurtz, of Lancaster; and granddaughters: Mischelle "Missy," wife of Joseph Ambrosio, of York; and Rev. Heather Kurtz, of Northhampton.
At Mary Jane’s request, funeral services will be held privately by the family with burial in Bergstrasse Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Remember her with contributions to The Ephrata Manor Benevolent Fund, 99 Bethany Road, Ephrata, PA 17522. Good Funeral Home, Reamstown, is honored to be serving the Kurtz Family. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.