- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Mary Jane Millisock, 51, former Ephrata resident
Mary Jane Millisock, 51, of Lancaster, formerly of Ephrata, died Sept. 19, 2013.
She was born in Lancaster, the daughter of Harry Millisock, Jr. and the late Viola M. (Beachy) Millisock. Surviving are five siblings: Esther Lawrence, Lois Beachy, Peggy, John and Harry Millisock and several nieces and nephews. She was preceded by a brother: Nelson Lee Millisock.
Funeral services will be held at the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home "Sullivan Home," 121 South Prince Street, Lancaster, PA 17603 (on-site parking with attendants) on Sept. 26 at 2 p.m. and a viewing from 1 to 2 p.m. Interment will be in the Mellingers Mennonite Cemetery.
To submit an online condolence visit scheidfuneralhome.com.