- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Mary L. Hollinger, 65, home care nurses aide
Mary L. Hollinger, 65, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013. She was the wife of the late Ronald Hollinger and daughter of the late Lester and Mary (Dickersheid) Garman.
Mary is survived by her daughter: Tracy L. Dohner (Joseph); three granddaughters: Nichole, Brittany, and Stevie Beth Johns; a grandson: Ryan Dohner; and two great-granddaughters: Kailie and Keirstyn.
Also surviving are Mary’s brothers and sisters: Gloria, Larry, Roger, Rosalie, Rodney, Fred, Franklin, Ruth, Jeffrey, and Teresa.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a sister: Susan and her brother: Lloyd
Mary was a member of Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Denver and worked as a home care nurses aide.
Friends were received at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Denver on Feb. 8. Funeral services followed with the Rev. Keith Sweitzer officiating. Private interment will be held at the convenience of the family.
Services are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals in Ephrata.
In lieu of flowers, please consider donations in Mary’s memory to Mt. Zion Baptist Church at 3 Denver Road, Denver, PA 17517 or to Hospice & Community Care (formerly Hospice of Lanc. Co.) P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.