- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Mary Nagley, 86, Ephrata, long-time Kerr Glass worker
Mary Jane Nagley, 86, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at the Ephrata Manor, where she had been a guest for four years.
Born June 19, 1925 in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Frank Z. and Helen E. Richwine and wife of the late Daniel E. Nagley.
Mary attended the Lancaster School District, worked for Kerr Glass for 28 years and was a member of Covenant United Methodist Church in Lancaster.
Mary will be lovingly remembered by her son: Earl W., husband of Kay E. Richwine, of Ephrata; her grandson: David E., husband of Michelle Richwine, of Stevens; her three great-granddaughters: Erin, Sara and Allyson Richwine; her sisters: Dorothy Nicklaus, of Manheim; and Edna Pipkin, of Lancaster; and her brother: Frank R. Richwine, of Leola.
She was preceded in death by a sister: Grace Groff; and a brother: Paul L. Richwine.
Her funeral services were held from Fred F. Groff Inc., Lancaster, April 24 with Samuel Eshelman officiating. Interment was held at Conestoga Memorial Park.
If desired, memorials may be sent in Mary’s memory to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To share a fondest memory of Mary, visit lifecelebration.com.