- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Mary Snyder, 80, antique dealer
Mary K. Snyder, 80, of Berwick, formerly of Reinholds, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011 at the Berwick Retirement Village. She was in declining health for the past several years.
Born Jan. 16, 1931 in Berks County, she was the daughter of the late Le Roy and Mary (Graeff) Weist. She was the wife of James Snyder, of whom she celebrated her 62nd wedding anniversary on April 15.
Mary was an avid and well-known collector and dealer of antiques for well over 50 years. A hobby she and her husband both enjoyed.
She is survived by her daughter: Linda Taylor, four grandchildren: Kelly, wife of Ralph Swope, Tony, wife of Andrea Crills, Meggin, wife of Chris Diltz, and Katie Taylor, and seven great-grandchildren: Courtney, Chelsea and Chloe Swope, Rachael and Ryan Crills, Loegan Diltz and Gabriella Barto, all from the Shickshinny area.
A memorial service will be held at the Reinholds Chapel on Dec. 3 at 3 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Berwick Home Health and Hospice, Suite 102, 6850 Lowes Road, Bloomsburg, PA 17815.