- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Mary Stauffer, 87, business owner
Mary E. Stauffer
Mary Elizabeth (Steffy) Stauffer, 87, of New Holland, passed away Monday, May 16, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
She was born in Gordonville, the daughter of the late George and Mary (Myers) Steffy. She is survived by her husband, Clarence Stauffer, of New Holland.
Mary was a member of Metzler Mennonite Church in Ephrata. She was an integral part of the family business, C.S. Stauffer and Sons Inc. She enjoyed camping, wrote poetry and was a 25-year member of TOPS. She was also an animal lover, who loved her dogs.
Mary is survived by four sons: Bruce Stauffer, husband of Joan (McFarland), of Akron; Clare Stauffer, husband of Peg (Brown), of Brownstown; C. Lavern Stauffer, husband of Loretta (Lapp), of Ephrata; and Mahlon Stauffer, husband of Linda (Kreider), of Paradise; 11 grandchildren; and 22 great-grandchildren.
Funeral services were held May 21 at Metzler Mennonite Church with Pastor Nevin Horning officiating. Interment followed in adjoining church cemetery.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. To send a condolence, visit stradlingfuneralhome.com.