- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Mary Wagner, 98, Watt & Shand worker, homemaker
Mary C. Wagner, 98, of Ephrata, formerly of Lancaster, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2013 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Mt. Pleasant, she was the daughter of the late Henry and Elizabeth (Katzner) Wetteborn. She was married to the late Ernest P. Wagner who passed away in 1964.
She worked at the former Watt & Shand for many years and later in life was a homemaker. She was an avid reader and also enjoyed gardening.
Mary was a member of St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church in Lancaster.
She is survived by her son: Richard E. Wagner, of Lancaster; six grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren and two great-great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her daughter: Ernestine W. Smith and numerous brothers and sisters.
A graveside service was held Nov. 23 at St. Anthony Catholic Cemetery, Lancaster.
Please omit flowers. Contributions in Mary’s memory may be made to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Pl, Memphis, TN 38105.
To send online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.