- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Matthew C. Wisniewski, 28, D&M Concrete, father of two
Matthew C. Wisniewski, 28, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, April 28, 2013, at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Apple Valley, Calif. He was the son of Gloria Ludwig and Michael J. Fritz Sr., who has been his father figure for the past 13 years, and Michael Wisniewski. Matthew was the fiance of Melissa Schmuck.
Matthew worked for D&M Concrete. He was a graduate of Washington Education Center. Matt enjoyed fishing, camping, rock climbing, reading and always felt the need to bring a smile to other’s faces.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a son: Tyson; a daughter: Chloe; maternal grandparents: Donald and Mary Ludwig; paternal grandmother: Shirley Wisniewski; and two sisters: Valerie and Paige Wisniewski.
A visitation will be held May 4 from 12 to 2 p.m. at the Stradling Funeral Home, 30 N. 9th St., Akron, followed by a celebration of Matthew’s life at 2 p.m. with Chaplain Doug Etter officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.