- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Matthew C. Wisniewski, 28, D&M Concrete, father of two
Matthew C. Wisniewski, 28, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, April 28, 2013, at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Apple Valley, Calif. He was the son of Gloria Ludwig and Michael J. Fritz Sr., who has been his father figure for the past 13 years, and Michael Wisniewski. Matthew was the fiance of Melissa Schmuck.
Matthew worked for D&M Concrete. He was a graduate of Washington Education Center. Matt enjoyed fishing, camping, rock climbing, reading and always felt the need to bring a smile to other’s faces.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a son: Tyson; a daughter: Chloe; maternal grandparents: Donald and Mary Ludwig; paternal grandmother: Shirley Wisniewski; and two sisters: Valerie and Paige Wisniewski.
A visitation will be held May 4 from 12 to 2 p.m. at the Stradling Funeral Home, 30 N. 9th St., Akron, followed by a celebration of Matthew’s life at 2 p.m. with Chaplain Doug Etter officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.