- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Melissa Karumba 21, Reamstown, OMPH member, was native of Congo, Africa
Melissa Vanessa Karumba, 21, of Reamstown, died unexpectedly Monday, May 19, 2014 at home of natural causes.
A native of Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa, she was in the OMPH Parish, Ephrata and was furthering her education in the United States.
Melissa is survived by her parents; 13 siblings; extended family and caring friends in the USA, Africa and around the World.
A Private Viewing and Vigil was held at the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home “Sullivan Home,” Lancaster. Further Viewing and a Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa. Final Commendation & Farewell of her casketed remains will be held in her native village.
In lieu of flowers, Spiritual Gifts are welcome. To submit an on-line condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home, Lancaster.