- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Melissa Karumba 21, Reamstown, OMPH member, was native of Congo, Africa
Melissa Vanessa Karumba, 21, of Reamstown, died unexpectedly Monday, May 19, 2014 at home of natural causes.
A native of Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa, she was in the OMPH Parish, Ephrata and was furthering her education in the United States.
Melissa is survived by her parents; 13 siblings; extended family and caring friends in the USA, Africa and around the World.
A Private Viewing and Vigil was held at the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home “Sullivan Home,” Lancaster. Further Viewing and a Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa. Final Commendation & Farewell of her casketed remains will be held in her native village.
In lieu of flowers, Spiritual Gifts are welcome. To submit an on-line condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home, Lancaster.