- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Melissa Karumba 21, Reamstown, OMPH member, was native of Congo, Africa
Melissa Vanessa Karumba, 21, of Reamstown, died unexpectedly Monday, May 19, 2014 at home of natural causes.
A native of Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa, she was in the OMPH Parish, Ephrata and was furthering her education in the United States.
Melissa is survived by her parents; 13 siblings; extended family and caring friends in the USA, Africa and around the World.
A Private Viewing and Vigil was held at the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home “Sullivan Home,” Lancaster. Further Viewing and a Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa. Final Commendation & Farewell of her casketed remains will be held in her native village.
In lieu of flowers, Spiritual Gifts are welcome. To submit an on-line condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home, Lancaster.