- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Melissa Karumba 21, Reamstown, OMPH member, was native of Congo, Africa
Melissa Vanessa Karumba, 21, of Reamstown, died unexpectedly Monday, May 19, 2014 at home of natural causes.
A native of Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa, she was in the OMPH Parish, Ephrata and was furthering her education in the United States.
Melissa is survived by her parents; 13 siblings; extended family and caring friends in the USA, Africa and around the World.
A Private Viewing and Vigil was held at the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home “Sullivan Home,” Lancaster. Further Viewing and a Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of Congo, Africa. Final Commendation & Farewell of her casketed remains will be held in her native village.
In lieu of flowers, Spiritual Gifts are welcome. To submit an on-line condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home, Lancaster.