- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Melvin C. Lutz, 84, Denver, worked at Bollman, Rutt’s
Melvin C. Lutz, 84, of Denver, died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013 at Fairmount Homes after a lengthy illness.
Born in Brecknock Township, he was the son of the late Ralph and Jennie (Flickinger) Lutz.
Melvin worked at Bollman Hat Factory and later at Rutt’s Custom Kitchens from 1970 to 1990.
He was a member of the Muddy Creek Lutheran Church.
Surviving is a brother: Howard, married to Elizabeth (Weaver) Lutz of Denver; and a sister: Shirley, married to Ronald Wolf of East Earl.
Preceding him in death is a brother: Richard Lutz and a sister: Joyce Laudermilch.
Funeral services were held on Feb. 10 at the Eckenroth Home for Funerals, 209 E. Main St., Terre Hill. Interment was in the Center Union Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Hospice & Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. To send the family online condolences visit us at groffeckenroth.com.