- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Michael Anthony Mizzoni, 67, Stevens
Michael Anthony Mizzoni “Mike,” 67, of Stevens, passed away Aug. 21, 2014 at his daughter’s home in Herndon, Va., surrounded by family.
He was the son of the late Anthony and Winifred Mizzoni, and the beloved husband of Sara “Sally” Mizzoni.
He is survived by his daughter: Michelle (Justin) Huffman; a grandson: Jamison Michael Huffman; and beloved pets: Matty, Sasha, and Rocky.
Services were held Aug. 26 at Adams-Green Funeral Home, Herndon, Va. Interment was with military honors.
Memorial donations are suggested to Wounded Warrior Project (woundedwarriorproject.org), Special Operations Warrior Foundation (specialops.org), or American Cancer Society (cancer.org).
Adams-Green Funeral Home, Herndon, Va., handled the arrangements. Online condolences may be offered at adamsgreen.com.