- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Michael Anthony Mizzoni, 67, Stevens
Michael Anthony Mizzoni “Mike,” 67, of Stevens, passed away Aug. 21, 2014 at his daughter’s home in Herndon, Va., surrounded by family.
He was the son of the late Anthony and Winifred Mizzoni, and the beloved husband of Sara “Sally” Mizzoni.
He is survived by his daughter: Michelle (Justin) Huffman; a grandson: Jamison Michael Huffman; and beloved pets: Matty, Sasha, and Rocky.
Services were held Aug. 26 at Adams-Green Funeral Home, Herndon, Va. Interment was with military honors.
Memorial donations are suggested to Wounded Warrior Project (woundedwarriorproject.org), Special Operations Warrior Foundation (specialops.org), or American Cancer Society (cancer.org).
Adams-Green Funeral Home, Herndon, Va., handled the arrangements. Online condolences may be offered at adamsgreen.com.