- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Michael Curtis Lutz, 59, was self-employed home builder
Michael Curtis Lutz, 59, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, May 17, 2013, at Golden Living Center of Reading.
He was born in Reading to Virginia (Phillips) Lutz and the late Gilbert Lutz.
Michael worked with his father in his asphalt paving business. He was a self-employed home builder as well as a painter, plasterer and equipment operator.
In addition to his mother, he is survived by a daughter: Amanda Nixdorf; three grandchildren; a brother: Bruce, husband of Tammy Lutz of Wernersville; two sisters: Christine, wife of Gary Hummer of Birdsboro and Kelley, wife of Dan Weidman of Rothsville; numerous nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews.
In addition to his father, he is predeceased by his daughter Michelle Lutz.
A mass of Christian burial celebration will be held May 24 at 11 a.m. at our Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, 320 Church Ave., Ephrata, with Father John McLoughlin C.SS.R. as celebrant. Final commendation and farewell will be held in the Gethsemane Cemetery & Mausoleum, Laureldale.
Memorial contributions in Michael’s memory may be made to the Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., PO Box 92, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.