- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Michael D. Mohn, 61, EHS grad, Bollman Hat worker
Michael D. Mohn, 61, of Reinholds, passed away Thursday, June 6, 2013 at Ephrata Community Hospital after a brief illness.
He was the companion of Robert A. Moser of Reinholds.
Michael is also survived by his father: Harold E. Mohn, husband of Dorothy L. (Wolf) Mohn, of New Holland.
He was preceded in death by his mother, the late Rosaline G. (Smith) Mohn, who passed away in 1981.
Michael was born in Ephrata and was an Ephrata High School graduate. He was employed by the Bollman Hat Company in Adamstown until 2006.
Memorial services were held June 14 at Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. James Garner officiating. Place of interment was at Mt. Zion Evangelical Cemetery, Akron.
Donations in Michael’s memory may be directed to the Ephrata Community Hospital, PO Box 1002 Ephrata, PA 17522.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.