- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Michael S. Hainley, 52, CNH worker, motorcyclist
Michael S. Hainley, 52, of Denver, passed away Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013, at his home.
He was born in Ephrata, son to Rodney Hainley of Denver and Pauline Steely Hainley of Ephrata.
Michael worked as an assembler for Case New Holland. He enjoyed outdoors and riding his motorcycle.
In addition to his parents Michael is survived by wife of 19 years: Shanna D. (Grebill) Hainley of Denver; two children: Benjamin F. and Nicole D. Hainley; a granddaughter: Daisy L. Hainley; two sisters: Teresa Ann and Alisa Ann; two uncles, numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice and Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604, or to the Ephrata Cancer Center, 460 North Reading Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.