- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Michelle Herdegen, 53, Ephrata
Michelle L. Herdegen, 53, of Ephrata, passed away Saturday, Oct. 29, at her residence in Ephrata.
Michelle was born in Pottsville on January 23, 1958, a daughter of the late Doris (Delker) and Walter Fuller.
Michelle was a graduate of Blue Mountain High School, class of 1976.
Michelle is survived by three sons: David, husband of Shannon Frankenstein, of Pensacola, Fla.; Daniel, husband of Audrey Herdegen, of Grand Rapids, Mich.; and Roger Zellers, of Wernersville; a daughter: Julie, wife of Thomas Molloy, of Charlotte, N.C.; and six grandchildren.
A celebration of life funeral service was held at Ebling-Stabingas Funeral Home, Cressona, on Nov. 4, with Rev. Kathleen Ash-Flashner officiating. Interment took place at Cressona Cemetery.
At the family’s request, memorial donations may be sent to Water Street Ministries, P.O. Box 7267, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Condolences may be sent to the family in care of www.gsesfuneralhomes.com. Ebling-Stabingas Funeral Home has been entrusted with the arrangements.