- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Michelle R. Frymyer, 43, enjoyed watching old game shows, trips to Park City, Oregon Dairy
Michelle R. Frymyer, 43, of Lancaster, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, March 8, 2017, at Lancaster General Hospital after a brief illness.
Born in Ephrata, Michelle was a daughter of Cleo M. (Carvell) Frymyer and the late Bruce C. Frymyer.
Michelle enjoyed watching reruns of “The Price Is Right,” hosted by Bob Barker and “Family Feud,” hosted by Richard Dawson. She also loved trips to Park City and lunch at Oregon Dairy.
In addition to her mother, Michelle is survived by three siblings: Teresa K. Frankford of Ephrata; Bruce A. Frymyer, husband of Teresa L. (Eshleman) of Vancouver, Wash.; and Kevin L. Frymyer, husband of Joyce A. (Ludwig) Frymyer, of Ephrata; and many nieces and nephews.
A memorial service in Michelle’s honor will be held at a later date.
To leave a message of condolence visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata, was entrusted with the arrangements.