- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Mildred Hackman, cafeteria cook, Cinderella worker
Mildred A. "Mim" Mohn Hackman, 82, Stevens, died Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012 in Reading Hospital & Medical Center, West Reading.
Born in Reamstown, she was the daughter of the late William G. and Elsie (Fry) Ansel. Her first husband, Galen E. Mohn, died May 4, 1977, and her second husband, Chester R. Hackman, died Nov. 3, 2003.
A former member of Salem Lutheran Church, Reamstown, she worked at Cinderella Knitting Mills, Denver, and was a cafeteria cook at Reamstown Elementary School. "Mim" enjoyed casino trips, bingo, card club, dominos, puzzles and especially time with her grandchildren. Her great sense of humor will be a cherished memory.
Surviving are daughters: Phyllis A., wife of Robert D. Reinhart, of Gilbertsville; and Gail E., wife of Barry L. Tothero, of Reamstown; grandchildren: J. R. Reinhart, Tracey Yergey, Brian Tothero and Becky Tothero; and great-grandchildren: Tate, Lily, Daisy and Lane.
Funeral services will be held on Jan. 20, at 10 a.m. from Good Funeral Home, Reamstown, with Rev. Stephen E. Hollinger officiating. Burial will take place in Pleasant View Cemetery, Sinking Spring.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.