- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Minerva G. Eberly 84, United Zion member, enjoyed time with family, homemaker
She was born in East Cocalico Township to E.W. and Minnie (Getz) Martin and was the wife of the late Earl Leroy Eberly, who passed away Oct. 14, 2013.
A homemaker, she was a member of the United Zion Church. She especially enjoyed time with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She also enjoyed doing yard work, flower gardening, and attending sales.
Minerva is survived by a son: Ernest, husband of Janet Eberly of Ephrata; a daughter: Sharon, wife of Marvin Martin of Manheim; four grandchildren; four great-grandchildren and a sister: Dorothy Klopp of Ephrata.
In addition to her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by an infant son; three brothers: Carl, Alfred and Ralph Martin and a sister: Arlene Harting.
A funeral was held Feb. 24 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, with Pastor Leon Eberly officiating. Interment took place in the Mellingers Union Cemetery.
If desired memorial contributions in Minerva’s memory may be made to the Audobon Villa, 125 Broad St., Lititz, PA 17543, or to Asera Care Hospice, 315 Primrose Lane, Suite 101, Mountville, PA 17554.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.