- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Miriam Lausch, Moyer worker
Miriam M. Lausch, 94, of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2012 at Ephrata Manor.
Born in Ephrata, she was the daughter of the late Elmer L. and Katie (Steffy) Adams. She was the wife of the late John Stuckey, entered into rest in 1959. She later married Warren E. Lausch Sr. who passed away in 1988.
Miriam was a longtime employee of Moyer Mfg., later Gerber Mfg., of Ephrata. She was a member of Zion’s Reformed United Church of Christ in Lincoln, Ephrata, and of the Lincoln Friendly Circle Club.
She is survived by a son: Warren E. Jr., husband of Dolores (Fryberger) Lausch, of Ephrata; three grandchildren; six great- grandchildren; and eight great-great- grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her infant daughter: Sandra Myers. She was also preceded in death by her three sisters: Stella Burkholder, Dorothy Burkholder and Irene Evans.
Funeral services were held on Feb. 18 at the Donecker Chapel at Ephrata Manor, with the Rev. John C. Miller officiating. Place of interment was Cedar Hill Cemetery, Ephrata.
Donations in Miriam’s memory may be made to Ephrata Manor, 99 Bethany Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522, or to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.