- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Miriam M. Nolt, wife of minister
Miriam M. Nolt, 51, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, February 10, 2012 at her residence after a battle with cancer.
She was the daughter of John and Mabel (Martin) Huber and was the wife of Nelson Nolt.
Miriam was a member of the Valley View Mennonite Church, Schoeneck, where her husband serves as a minister. She was a loving mother who enjoyed caring for her family.
In addition to her husband, Miriam is survived by four sons: Japheth N., husband of Lorraine (Landis) Nolt, of Lititz; and Josiah D., Jethro L. and Jared G., at home; two daughters: Annalisa H., wife of Lavelle L. Boll, of Pine Grove; and Abigail M. Nolt, at home; four brothers: Allan M., husband of Anna Mae (Reiff) Huber, of New Holland; Earl D., husband of Mary Ann (Martin) Huber, of Narvon; John H., husband of Mary Ellen (Wise) Huber, of New Holland; and Nelson M., husband of Kara L. (Hoover) Huber, of New Holland; two sisters: Mary Ann Huber, of New Holland; and Esther M., wife of Edwin Hoover, of Ephrata; and grandchildren: Gwenda and Kenton Boll.
Funeral services were held on Feb. 14 at Valley View Mennonite Church, Schoeneck. Burial took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata.