- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Miriam S. Musser, 75, born in Ephrata, secretary
Miriam S. Musser, 75, of Lebanon, was welcomed into the glories of heaven, Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013, at the Mount Joy Hospice & Community Care, after a year long battle with cancer.
She was the wife of Samuel G. Musser. In May they celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary.
Born in Ephrata, Feb. 18, 1938, she was the daughter of the late Ivan M. and Sadie N. Snyder Zeiset. Miriam worked in the family business as a secretary for Triple-M-Farms and Country Boy Mfg. in Lebanon. She was also a member of the Fairhaven Mennonite Church, Myerstown.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her sons: Samuel Ray; Glenn L., husband of Debra Musser and Stephen L. husband of Rachel Musser all of Lebanon; brother: Ivan E. Zeiset of Ephrata; sister: Edna Good of Denver; eight grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother: David Zeiset and sisters: Emma Eby and Sadie Horst.
Funeral services were held Nov. 10 at the Lebanon Valley Mennonite Church, Myerstown. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.