- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Nancy F. Guyton, former advertising director at Ephrata Review
Nancy F. Guyton of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014 at Luther Acres, Lititz.
Nancy was born in Lititz on April 28, 1934 to the late Theodore and Naomi Frey. Nancy is survived by her loving husband of 55 years, Lester H. Guyton Sr. they married on March 17, 1959.
Nancy graduated from Rothsville High School in 1953. She worked for Donecker’s and the Ephrata Review, where she served as advertising director. Nancy loved spending time with her family, traveling, and finding treasures. She was a member of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Parish.
Nancy is survived by two children, daughter: Debra Guyton Rinier; and son: Lester H. Guyton Jr. husband of Lori J. Guyton, of Lititz; grandchildren: Chad MacLaren, Chris MacLaren and wife Taryn MacLaren, Megan Guyton and fiance Thomas Cozze, Mandi Schucker and husband Christopher Schucker, Joshua H. Guyton, Katie Scruton and Kyle Scruton; three great-grandchildren, Maddison MacLaren, Grace Cozze and Anthony MacLaren, and a baby Schucker due Jan. 2015. Also surviving are sisters: Peggy Ruhl (Bob) and Marion Bear (Vernon).
She was preceded in death by a sister: Reba Frey.
Services will be private.