- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Nathan Lee Martin, 34, Denver, loving and devoted to his 11 nieces and nephews
Nathan Lee Martin, 34, of Denver, son of Chester L. Martin & Linda (Good) Martin, Denver, passed away Monday, May 26, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital after a short illness.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a paternal grandmother: Hannah Elizabeth Martin, of Ephrata; two brothers: Kevin D. Martin, wife Kathy of Denver; Joey L. Richardson, wife Crystal of Narvon; two sisters: Cynthia D. Clark, husband Jason of Denver; and Krista R. Martin, of Denver. Nathan was a loving and devoted uncle of seven nephews and four nieces.
The family also wants to express our sincere appreciation to Nathan’s loving birth parents: Robert and Lori (Hostetter) Fluke of Bradenton Beach, Fla., for lovingly blessing us with their most precious gift.
Services were held May 31 at Village Chapel Mennonite Church in Voganville. Interment followed at the Voganville Community Cemetery.
The Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be posted at groffeckenroth.com.