- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Nicole Martin, 3, born in Ephrata
Nicole Beth Martin, 3, of Lititz, entered into rest at her home Monday, Jan. 9, 2012, from Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
She was born in Ephrata, a daughter of Roy W. and Jolene H. (Martin) Martin.
Surviving are a brother, Jeffrey Dean Martin; maternal grandparents, Harlan, husband of Lois Martin of New Washington, Ohio; paternal grandmother: Arlene Zimmerman, of Ephrata; and maternal great-grandparents: Adin, husband of Martha Martin, of Mt. Joy.
She was preceded in death by her sister: Natalie Grace Martin; and paternal grandfather: Leroy Martin.
Funeral services were held on Jan. 13 at Lime Rock Mennonite Church, Weaverland Conference, Penn Township, with Bishop Lester B. Martin officiating. Interment followed in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Nicole’s memory may be sent to The Clinic for Special Children, 535 Bunker Hill Road, Strasburg, PA 17579.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. For additional information or to send a condolence to the family, visit stradlingfuneralhome.com.