- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Norma E. Leid High, 74, born in Denver, nurse, Eastern Star member, dedicated to family
Norma E. Leid High, Rothsville, passed away peacefully on Oct. 2, 2013.
Norma was born in Denver on March 12, 1939 and graduated from Warwick High School. She relocated to Florida in 1958.
She was involved in the Order of Eastern Star, Amaranth, and White Shrine. She was a nurse for 30 years and worked in various places in Palm Beach County.
She was a loving mother, dedicated grandmother, and sister. She loved her family fiercely, dearly, and always wanted the best for them. She was loyal to all of her family and friends that knew her. We love you Mom and Gammie! She left too quickly but she is at peace.
She left behind two daughters: Vanya Fragiskakis and Valeria McCall: sons in law: John Fragiskakis and Robert McCall; grandchildren: Petros and Nicholas Fragiskakis and Eddie and Allyson McCall; a sister: Elaine Garcia; and loving nieces and their families.
Interment will be at Eby Cemetery, 53 W. Eby Road, Leola, on June 21, at 11 a.m. and a Celebration of Life will be held at New Joy Brethren in Christ Church, 35 New Joy Drive, Ephrata from 2 to 4 p.m.
Arrangements by the Neptune Society.