- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Norma E. Leid High, 74, born in Denver, nurse, Eastern Star member, dedicated to family
Norma E. Leid High, Rothsville, passed away peacefully on Oct. 2, 2013.
Norma was born in Denver on March 12, 1939 and graduated from Warwick High School. She relocated to Florida in 1958.
She was involved in the Order of Eastern Star, Amaranth, and White Shrine. She was a nurse for 30 years and worked in various places in Palm Beach County.
She was a loving mother, dedicated grandmother, and sister. She loved her family fiercely, dearly, and always wanted the best for them. She was loyal to all of her family and friends that knew her. We love you Mom and Gammie! She left too quickly but she is at peace.
She left behind two daughters: Vanya Fragiskakis and Valeria McCall: sons in law: John Fragiskakis and Robert McCall; grandchildren: Petros and Nicholas Fragiskakis and Eddie and Allyson McCall; a sister: Elaine Garcia; and loving nieces and their families.
Interment will be at Eby Cemetery, 53 W. Eby Road, Leola, on June 21, at 11 a.m. and a Celebration of Life will be held at New Joy Brethren in Christ Church, 35 New Joy Drive, Ephrata from 2 to 4 p.m.
Arrangements by the Neptune Society.