- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Norman Martin, 91, 105 great-grandchildren
Norman W. Martin, 91, of Richland, formerly of Myerstown, died Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2012 in the Lebanon Good Samaritan Hospital.
He was the husband of Frances Martin Martin of Richland. He was born Nov. 14, 1920 in Ephrata Township, son of the late John W. and Mary B. Weaver Martin.
He was a member of Fairview Mennonite Church of the Weaverland Conference.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by children: Raymond M., husband of Thelma Martin, of Myerstown; Lloyd M., husband of Mabel Martin, of Myerstown; Leon M., husband of Grace Martin, of New York; Harold M., husband of Joyce Martin, of Lititz; Miriam M., wife of Paul Gehman, of New York; Norman M. Martin Jr., of Richland; Grace Ann, wife of Harold Zimmerman, of Myerstown; Irvin M., husband of Kathryn Martin, of Alabama; 32 grandchildren; 105 great-grandchildren; and three great-great grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by brothers: Noah, Henry, Mahlon, Isaac, Benjamin, John and Allen Martin; and sisters: Lizzie Nolt and Katie Martin.
Funeral service was held Oct. 29 in the Fairview Mennonite Church, Myerstown. Interment was made in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. The Clauser Funeral Home handled the arrangements. For more information, visit clauserfh.com.