- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Orrin Thompson, farmer, veteran, Lucent retiree
Orrin A. Thompson, 73, of Denver, and formerly of Salunga, passed away at the M.S. Hershey Medical Center Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012 following a brief illness.
Born in Madison, Minn., he was the son of the late Conrad and Marist Mebust Thompson.
He was a member of Zoar Lutheran Church of Revillo, S.D. Orrin served in the U.S. Air Force. A farmer most of his life, he retired from Lucent Tech of Reading.
He is survived by his children: Christopher (Martha) Thompson, of Clarkfield, Minn.; Jay Thompson, of Revillo, S.D.; Andrew (Mickie) Thompson, of Bellingham, Minn.; Kristi (Matt) Darkes, of Reamstown; Nicole (Jason) Sheetz, of New Holland; eight grandchildren; and a brother: Donald Thompson, Stowe, Vt.
A gathering was held at the Nissley Funeral Home, Mount Joy, Oct. 13.